Let’s not beat around the bush.
Waxing provides a smooth skincare experience that can last weeks. We provide entire body waxing for men and women. Our highly-trained professionals follow a stringent process using sensitive skin techniques, yielding no cross-contamination between wax products. With over 15 years of waxing experience, we’re the go-to option for manscaping, back waxes, underarm waxing, and Brazilians. You don’t want to go anywhere else.
Not ready for a wax? We also provide body hair trimming or shaving at the same rates.
- Bikini – $30 & up
- Brazilian – $55 & up
- Male Brazilian – $75 & up
- Glutes – $20 & up
- Back – $40 & up
- Chest – $40 & up
- Stomach – $20 & up
- Full Leg – $65 & up
- Half Leg – $45 & up
- Under Arms – $20
- Full Arm – $45 & up
- Half Arm – $30 & up
- Fingers or Toes – $10
- Neck – $15
- Eyebrow Touch up – $15
- Eyebrow Re-shape – $20
- Lip or Chin – $10
- Cheeks – $15
- Nose – $15
- Ears – $15
- Add Hand or Foot – $10
- Body trimming available. Call for pricing.
Great for in-grown hairs, clogged pores, acne, razor burn, waxing or rough skin. Bikini facials are like a facial for your bikini area.
Waxing Tips: It is recommended that you get a bikini facial two days to two weeks after receiving a wax.
Rate: $40 for 30 min
WAXING FOR MEN
Don’t go to the pool with a sweater on your back.
We have over 15 years of specializing in waxing services for men—male waxing services, including back waxes, Brazilian waxes, and glutes.
Back 2 Body provides professional full body waxing services to meet all skin and hair types’ needs. Our practitioners utilize eight different types of wax, targeting all individual skin and hair types for a personalized experience that will leave you with smooth skin for up to 6 weeks.
- Hair has to be more than 1/4 inch long.
- Hair longer than 3/4 inch will need to be trimmed. This can be done at the skincare studio for an additional charge.
- Exfoliate three consecutive days before your appointment.
- Take Tums or an anti-acid if your diet is rich in caffeine or citric fruits to reduce potential sensitivity during the service.
- After your waxing service, exfoliate a minimum of three times per week to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Regular appointments should be maintained for best results.
- It is recommended that you get a bikini facial two days to two weeks after receiving a wax.
- Note: If you’re not a routine waxer, it may take a few sessions for your hair to all get on the same cycle with smooth results.