LOVE HANDLES – MUFFIN TOP – SADDLEBAGS. Back 2 Body treats these problem spots with non-invasive, non-surgical techniques designed to target those frustrating areas and leave you with remarkable results.
Back 2 Body offers two treatments to target body fat cell deposits: smooth sculpt/cellulite reduction and skin tightening. Our practitioners will determine the right treatment option for you and your body.
Smooth Sculpt breaks down fat, reduces cellulite, firms and tones, stimulates collagen, eliminates fine lines, reduces wrinkles, helps decrease old scarring, and removes toxins.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Smooth Sculpt focuses on the extracellular matrix, (ECM) which is a filter system that sits between blood vessels, nerves and cells. Over time, cellular debris and toxins accumulate and create skin dimples or cellulite.
A trained and certified practitioner uses a mechanical wand that utilizes pressure and suction to stimulate the skin. This promotes lymphatic drainage and relieves lymphatic blockage and stagnation. This also helps cleanse the ECM, supports blood flow, and stimulates collagen to plump and firm the skin.
The science behind Smooth Sculpt is to unclog the stagnation and congestion, while breaking down fat and reducing the appearance of cellulite. The treatment is chemical free, no injections, no downtime and results are noticeable usually within one treatment, based on age and diet.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
This program works well for women or men at any age. Multiple sessions (3-5) may be needed for some clients to get optimal results.
Full treatment menu, $250 per zone:
- FULL FACE AND NECK – Targeting facial lines and wrinkles, excess chin skin or fat, jawline, and neck.
- UPPER ARMS – Targeting fat and cellulite on the front and back of the upper arms, while tightening the skin.
- ABDOMEN – Targeting the full abdomen for fat, cellulite, and loose/sagging skin.
- UPPER HIPS – Targeting the side of the hip from waistline to just below hip bone (love handle). Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- LOWER HIPS – Targeting the side of the hip from just below hip bone to just below the start of the leg (saddle bag). Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- FRONT OF UPPER LEGS – Targeting the front upper legs to the knee, including the inner thigh. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- BACK OF UPPER LEGS – Targeting the back upper legs to the knee, including the outer leg. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- GLUTES/DERRIERE – Targeting the glutes between lower back and start of the upper leg. Does not include any part of the hip. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- LOWER BACK – Targeting the lower back from the mid-back line down to the top of gluteal crease (flanks). Does not include any part of the hip or waistline. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- UPPER BACK – Targeting the upper back from the shoulders down to the midback line. Targets the lats, which is where some have bra bulge. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
Each zone takes approximately 60 minutes. If multiple zones are done in one sitting, please allow 45 minutes for each additional zone. Times may vary slightly depending on each individual. Multi – zone packages are available. Please call for details.
Andrea is the best. She is very good at making you very at ease. Top notch service. She does great work, and is very friendly.RM
It is a great space… The minute you walk in from the plain white building exterior, you enter Back 2 Body, & are instantly transformed into a very calming, attractive, clean & inviting location.Marissa B.
Let’s just start here –I couldn’t be happier with my waxing/tanning services with Andrea at Back 2 Body!Chelsea L.
7830 State Line Rd. | Suite 200
Prairie Village, KS 66208