Set the tone.
Love Handles, Muffin Top, Saddlebags?
Back 2 Body treats these problem spots with non-invasive, non-surgical techniques designed to target those frustrating areas and leave you with remarkable results.
Back 2 Body offers two treatments to target body fat cell deposits: smooth sculpt/cellulite reduction and radiofrequency. Our practitioners will determine the right treatment option for you and your body. Smooth Sculpt and radiofrequency work well for men and women of all ages, toning, tightening, and smoothing self-conscious spots.
Benefits of Smooth Sculpt and Radiofrequency
- breaks down fat
- reduces cellulite
- firms and tones
- stimulates collagen
- eliminates fine lines
- reduces wrinkles
- helps decrease old scarring
- removes toxins
- non-invasive and non-surgical
- no downtime
First time $89 per zone
Express $125 per zone
Full treatment $250 per zone
- Full Face & Neck – Targeting facial lines and wrinkles, excess chin skin or fat, jawline, and neck.
- Upper Arms – Targeting fat and cellulite on the front and back of the upper arms, while tightening the skin.
- Abdomen – Targeting the full abdomen for fat, cellulite, and loose/sagging skin.
- Upper Hips – Targeting the side of the hip from the waistline to just below hip bone (love handle). Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- Lower Hips – Targeting the side of the hip from just below hip bone to just below the start of the leg (saddle bag). Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- Front of Upper Legs – Targeting the front upper legs to the knee, including the inner thigh. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- Back of Upper Legs – Targeting the back upper legs to the knee, including the outer leg. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- Glutes/Derriere – Targeting the glutes between the lower back and the start of the upper leg. Does not include any part of the hip. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- Lower Back – Targeting the lower back from the mid-back line down to the top of the
glutealcrease (flanks). Does not include any part of the hip or waistline. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- Upper Back – Targeting the upper back from the shoulders down to the midback line. Targets the lats, which is where some have bra bulge. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
Each zone takes approximately 60 minutes. If multiple zones are done in one sitting, please allow 45 minutes for each additional zone. Times may vary slightly depending on each individual.
HOW DOES SMOOTH SCULPT WORK?
Smooth Sculpt focuses on the extracellular matrix (ECM), which is a filter system that sits between blood vessels, nerves, and cells. Over time, cellular debris and toxins accumulate and create skin dimples or cellulite. A trained and certified practitioner uses a mechanical wand that utilizes pressure and suction to stimulate the skin.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves lymphatic blockage and stagnation
- Helps cleanse the ECM
- Supports blood flow
- Stimulates collagen to plump and firm the skin
The science behind Smooth Sculpt is to unclog the stagnation and congestion, while breaking down fat and reducing the appearance of cellulite. The treatment is chemical-free, with no injections, no downtime, and results are noticeable usually within one treatment, based on age and diet.
HOW DOES RADIOFREQUENCY WORK?
Radiofrequency (RF) treatments are procedures which safely use a radiofrequency energy device to heat and tighten tissue to increase blood flow and break down cellulite and fat. The radiofrequency energy breaks down fatty cells and stimulates collagen production by heating the skin without damaging it, thereby improving skin tone and elasticity. Radiofrequency treatments can be used to treat excess pockets of fat by reducing cellulite and tighten saggy skin caused by weight loss or pregnancy.