LOVE HANDLES – MUFFIN TOP – SADDLEBAGS. Back 2 Body treats these problem spots with non-invasive, non-surgical techniques designed to target those frustrating areas and leave you with remarkable results.
Back 2 Body offers two treatments to target body fat cell deposits: smooth sculpt/cellulite reduction and skin tightening. Our practitioners will determine the right treatment option for you and your body.
Smooth Sculpt breaks down fat, reduces cellulite, firms and tones, stimulates collagen, eliminates fine lines, reduces wrinkles, helps decrease old scarring, and removes toxins.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Smooth Sculpt focuses on the extracellular matrix, (ECM) which is a filter system that sits between blood vessels, nerves and cells. Over time, cellular debris and toxins accumulate and create skin dimples or cellulite.
A trained and certified practitioner uses a mechanical wand that utilizes pressure and suction to stimulate the skin. This promotes lymphatic drainage and relieves lymphatic blockage and stagnation. This also helps cleanse the ECM, supports blood flow, and stimulates collagen to plump and firm the skin.
The science behind Smooth Sculpt is to unclog the stagnation and congestion, while breaking down fat and reducing the appearance of cellulite. The treatment is chemical free, no injections, no downtime and results are noticeable usually within one treatment, based on age and diet.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
This program works well for women or men at any age. Multiple sessions (3-5) may be needed for some clients to get optimal results.
Full treatment menu, $250 per zone:
- FULL FACE AND NECK – Targeting facial lines and wrinkles, excess chin skin or fat, jawline, and neck.
- UPPER ARMS – Targeting fat and cellulite on the front and back of the upper arms, while tightening the skin.
- ABDOMEN – Targeting the full abdomen for fat, cellulite, and loose/sagging skin.
- UPPER HIPS – Targeting the side of the hip from waistline to just below hip bone (love handle). Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- LOWER HIPS – Targeting the side of the hip from just below hip bone to just below the start of the leg (saddle bag). Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- FRONT OF UPPER LEGS – Targeting the front upper legs to the knee, including the inner thigh. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- BACK OF UPPER LEGS – Targeting the back upper legs to the knee, including the outer leg. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- GLUTES/DERRIERE – Targeting the glutes between lower back and start of the upper leg. Does not include any part of the hip. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- LOWER BACK – Targeting the lower back from the mid-back line down to the top of gluteal crease (flanks). Does not include any part of the hip or waistline. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
- UPPER BACK – Targeting the upper back from the shoulders down to the midback line. Targets the lats, which is where some have bra bulge. Addresses fat, cellulite, and loose skin.
Each zone takes approximately 60 minutes. If multiple zones are done in one sitting, please allow 45 minutes for each additional zone. Times may vary slightly depending on each individual. Multi – zone packages are available. Please call for details.
Andrea is the best. She is very good at making you very at ease. Top notch service. She does great work, and is very friendly.RM
Nice clean place with a lot of services. Amy is a fabulous hair stylist and colorist that has done a great job transitioning my hair from difficult places (including long term henna use and damage) and also gives the best Brazilian wax I've ever gotten. Jessica is also my favorite masseuse I have found so far with a great style of massage and a lot of experience.Milica A.
Amy has been taking care of my hair for a number of years. She is so talented with the best hair color and haircuts. I get compliments from friends and random people I don't know stopping me, wanting to know who does my hair.Julie B.
It is a great space... The minute you walk in from the plain white building exterior, you enter Back 2 Body, & are instantly transformed into a very calming, attractive, clean & inviting location.Marissa B.
I started going to Andrea for waxing when I moved to Kansas City 3 plus years ago because of all of her wonderful reviews on Yelp and have been a loyal customer since!! She is professional, efficient, and reasonably priced as an esthetician. Her schedule is flexible and she always makes time for me, even in a pinch! Plus, she is very easy to talk to and I would consider her a friend. Aside from waxing, I have used other services at Back 2 Body including hair, nails and spray tan. Everything is top notch! I have sent several friends and my husband to Back 2 Body and everyone has walked away a happy costumer!! This salon and spa is great!!Shanley O.
I've been going to Back 2 Body for waxing and spray tanning for years! My husband went for a back wax before our beach wedding and had a great first time experience as well. Back 2 Body is affordable and, whether this is your first time waxing or a regular routine, you will have a great experience in a very clean, calming environment. Andrea is awesome, reliable and has always been able to fit me in even on her busiest weeks.Melissa F.
Let's just start here --I couldn't be happier with my waxing/tanning services with Andrea at Back 2 Body!Chelsea L.
I rate finding a hair stylist up there with finding a good MD and dentist when you move to a new state . After 2 bad haircuts and 2 different salons I found Amy. I have not been disappointed. She gives me a good haircut and I love my highlights / lowlights. She puts a lot of thought into how to work with your type of hair.Diana D.
This place is just awesome! They provide so many services and they definitely know their stuff and can answer any questions I have right away. They are super easy to schedule with and are very laid back which also helps set a relaxing tone. Walking into the lobby is like walking into another world with relaxing music, a running fountain, plants, etc. Back 2 Body is nowhere near my home or work but definitely worth the drive!!!!Andrea H.