Unleash your wound-up tension, pamper your plagued muscles, and forget those troubled spots that make you irritable. A massage at Back 2 Body will do more than just relax you; it will alter your attitude, making you happier and healthier. It’s true! A
- 30-minute Swedish Relaxation Massage – $55
- 30-minute Deep Tissue Massage – $60
- 60-minute Massage – $70
- 60-minute Deep Tissue Massage – $80
- 75-minute Deep Tissue Massage – $100
- 90-minute Deep Tissue Massage – $115
- 90-minute Swedish/Relaxation Massage – $100
- 2-hour Relaxation/Swedish Massage – $125
- 2-hour Deep Tissue Massage – $145
FERTILITY BOOST MASSAGE
This treatment has the potential to enhance your possibility of conception by increasing circulation to the fallopian tubes, ovaries, and uterus; reduce inflammation and release adhesion’s that might be impeding conception; ease emotional tension and induce relaxation; calm stress-related conditions by engaging the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest); benefit the endocrine and hormone systems for women with hormone-related problems. This treatment is best for women to receive between the end of menstruation and beginning of ovulation.
- Fertility Boost Massage – $65 for 45 minutes; $85 for 60 minutes
- Prenatal Massage – $70
Body treatment menu:
- SHIO DORO CELLULITE DETOXIFICATION-A fusion of unique body firming ingredients, which brings a smoother texture and tone to your skin. May take multiple sessions to see optimal results.
- PURIFYING ALGAE BODY MASQUE-Clay, seaweed, and algae removes impurities, while vitamins A, E, C, and Ginkgo extract work to energize and bring a radiant glow back to your skin.
- SUGAR BUTTER BODY POLISH-A unique combination of shea and mango butter along with sugar cane exfoliates and reduces inflammation, giving your skin a moisturized, rich and revitalized natural luster.
- CITRUS BODY POLISH & ESSENTIAL OIL SALT SCRUB- A relaxing blend of vitamins, citrus, and botanicals gently exfoliate, leaving your skin smooth, refreshed, and hydrated. Antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients increase your skin elasticity and moisture, resulting in healthy youthful looking skin.
ROCK BODY TAPING
While the use of kinesiology is often associated with professional athletes such as Serena Williams or Kerri Walsh, the reality is that RockTape is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries. The following issues can be treated with RockTape: achilles tendinitis, jumpers knee-PFS, rotator cuff, groin and hamstring pulls, lower back issues, pain associated with pregnancy, plantar fasciitis, ACL or MCL issues, tennis and golf elbow, shin splints, postural correction, and many more.
Rocktape service menu:
- Assessment – $45-$60
- Evaluation with first tape – $50-$60
- Posture – $15-$30
- Injury – $15-$35
- Edema -$10-$20
- Performance – $20-$40
- Sport specific – $20-$40
Express treatment menu, $125 per area:
- Upper Chest – lines, wrinkles, skin tightening
- Inner Thigh – fat, cellulite, skin tightening
- Above the Knee – lines, fat, cellulite, skin tightening
- Side Bra Line – fat, cellulite, skin tightening
RADIOFREQUENCY FOR BODY AREAS
Rate: $250 per zone or 1 hour per zone
- Instant Inch Loss
- Non-Invasive Fat Removal
- Body Sculpting
- Contours & Tightens Post-Pregnancy Tummy
Waxing Tips: It is recommended that you get a bikini facial two days to two weeks after receiving a wax.
Rate: $40 for 30 minutes.
Andrea is the best. She is very good at making you very at ease. Top notch service. She does great work, and is very friendly.RM
Nice clean place with a lot of services. Amy is a fabulous hair stylist and colorist that has done a great job transitioning my hair from difficult places (including long term henna use and damage) and also gives the best Brazilian wax I've ever gotten. Jessica is also my favorite masseuse I have found so far with a great style of massage and a lot of experience.Milica A.
Amy has been taking care of my hair for a number of years. She is so talented with the best hair color and haircuts. I get compliments from friends and random people I don't know stopping me, wanting to know who does my hair.Julie B.
It is a great space... The minute you walk in from the plain white building exterior, you enter Back 2 Body, & are instantly transformed into a very calming, attractive, clean & inviting location.Marissa B.
I started going to Andrea for waxing when I moved to Kansas City 3 plus years ago because of all of her wonderful reviews on Yelp and have been a loyal customer since!! She is professional, efficient, and reasonably priced as an esthetician. Her schedule is flexible and she always makes time for me, even in a pinch! Plus, she is very easy to talk to and I would consider her a friend. Aside from waxing, I have used other services at Back 2 Body including hair, nails and spray tan. Everything is top notch! I have sent several friends and my husband to Back 2 Body and everyone has walked away a happy costumer!! This salon and spa is great!!Shanley O.
I've been going to Back 2 Body for waxing and spray tanning for years! My husband went for a back wax before our beach wedding and had a great first time experience as well. Back 2 Body is affordable and, whether this is your first time waxing or a regular routine, you will have a great experience in a very clean, calming environment. Andrea is awesome, reliable and has always been able to fit me in even on her busiest weeks.Melissa F.
Let's just start here --I couldn't be happier with my waxing/tanning services with Andrea at Back 2 Body!Chelsea L.
I rate finding a hair stylist up there with finding a good MD and dentist when you move to a new state . After 2 bad haircuts and 2 different salons I found Amy. I have not been disappointed. She gives me a good haircut and I love my highlights / lowlights. She puts a lot of thought into how to work with your type of hair.Diana D.
This place is just awesome! They provide so many services and they definitely know their stuff and can answer any questions I have right away. They are super easy to schedule with and are very laid back which also helps set a relaxing tone. Walking into the lobby is like walking into another world with relaxing music, a running fountain, plants, etc. Back 2 Body is nowhere near my home or work but definitely worth the drive!!!!Andrea H.