Back 2 Body has an extensive list of rejuvenating services to get you feeling and looking your best.
Unleash your wound-up tension, pamper your plagued muscles, and forget those troubled spots that make you irritable. A massage at Back 2 Body will do more than just relax you; it will alter your attitude, making you happier and healthier. It’s true! A massage will set your body free. The practitioners at Back 2 Body provide many types of massage: Swedish, deep tissue, sports, etc. Prices range from $55 to $120.
- 30 minute – $55
- 45 minute pregnancy – $70
- 60 minute – $70-$90
- 90 minute – $95-$120
Back 2 Body offers luxurious treatments for the whole body: detoxification, masques, body polish and scrubs. Each 60-90 minute session includes masque or treatment application, warm shower, and mini massage. Prices start at $90.
Body treatment menu:
- SHIO DORO CELLULITE DETOXIFICATION-A fusion of unique body firming ingredients, which brings a smoother texture and tone to your skin. May take multiple sessions to see optimal results.
- PURIFYING ALGAE BODY MASQUE-Clay, seaweed, and algae removes impurities, while vitamins A, E, C, and Ginkgo extract work to energize and bring a radiant glow back to your skin.
- SUGAR BUTTER BODY POLISH-A unique combination of shea and mango butter along with sugar cane exfoliates and reduces inflammation, giving your skin a moisturized, rich and revitalized natural luster.
- CITRUS BODY POLISH & ESSENTIAL OIL SALT SCRUB- A relaxing blend of vitamins, citrus, and botanicals gently exfoliate, leaving your skin smooth, refreshed, and hydrated. Antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients increase your skin elasticity and moisture, resulting in healthy youthful looking skin.
ROCK BODY TAPING
RockTape is a special kind of tape known as kinesiology tape. First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance.
While the use of kinesiology is often associated with professional athletes such as Serena Williams or Kerri Walsh, the reality is that RockTape is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries. The following issues can be treated with RockTape: achilles tendinitis, jumpers knee-PFS, rotator cuff, groin and hamstring pulls, lower back issues, pain associated with pregnancy, plantar fasciitis, ACL or MCL issues, tennis and golf elbow, shin splints, postural correction, and many more.
Rocktape service menu:
- Assessment – $45-$60
- Evaluation with first tape – $50-$60
- Posture – $15-$30
- Injury – $15-$35
- Edema -$10-$20
- Performance – $20-$40
- Sport specific – $20-$40
Treats sagging skin, fine lines, and wrinkles. Each treatment takes approximately 30 minutes. If multiple spot treatments are completed in one setting, please allow 15 minutes for each additional area. Times may vary slightly depending on each individual. Other express areas of concern may be addressed with a prior consultation.
Express treatment menu, $125 per area:
- Upper Chest – lines, wrinkles, skin tightening
- Inner Thigh – fat, cellulite, skin tightening
- Above the Knee – lines, fat, cellulite, skin tightening
- Side Bra Line – fat, cellulite, skin tightening
RADIOFREQUENCY FOR BODY AREAS
Radiofrequency (RF) treatments are procedures which safely use a radiofrequency energy device to heat and tighten tissue to increase blood flow and break down cellulite and fat. The radiofrequency energy breaks down fatty cells and stimulates collagen production by heating the skin without damaging it, thereby improving skin tone and elasticity. Radiofrequency treatments can be used to treat excess pockets of fat by reducing cellulite and tighten saggy skin caused by weight loss or pregnancy.
Rate: $200 per zone or 1 hour per zone
- Instant Inch Loss
- Non-Invasive Fat Removal
- Body Sculpting
- Contours & Tightens Post-Pregnancy Tummy
Great for in-grown hairs, clogged pores, acne, razor burn, waxing or rough skin. Bikini facials are like a facial for your bikini area. They’re the answer to a flawless bikini body.
Waxing Tips: It is recommended that you get a bikini facial two days to two weeks after receiving a wax.
Rate: $40 for 30 minutes.
Andrea is the best. She is very good at making you very at ease. Top notch service. She does great work, and is very friendly.RM
It is a great space… The minute you walk in from the plain white building exterior, you enter Back 2 Body, & are instantly transformed into a very calming, attractive, clean & inviting location.Marissa B.
Let’s just start here –I couldn’t be happier with my waxing/tanning services with Andrea at Back 2 Body!Chelsea L.
7830 State Line Rd. | Suite 200
Prairie Village, KS 66208