FACE + SKIN CARE
When you receive a Back 2 Body facial, peel, or microdermabrasion treatment, toxins are removed, red blood cells are stimulated,
and collagen production is increased; giving you smoother, firmer, healthier, younger looking skin.
RADIOFREQUENCY TREATMENT FOR YOUR FACE
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Lifts, tones and brightens the face
- Reduces cellulite
- Immediately shortens the existing collagen offering an immediate skin tightening and lifting effect.
- Stimulates fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elantin.
- Stimulates release of fat into the bloodstream with drainage through your lympil system.
ANTI-AGING TREATMENTS, MICRODERMABRASIONS, AND FACIAL PEELS
Exfoliating Treatments and Facial Peels: all $80
- AHA peel
- Beta (Acne) peel
- Vitamin A peel
- Wrinkle lift (glycolic and retinol)
- Lightening lift (Kojic and lactic)
- Perfection lift (lactic and salicylic)
- Beta ache lift (salicylic)
- Image TCA peel
- Chocolate peel
- Skin Ceutricals medical peels
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, all natural and organic treatment used to gently lift & remove the uppermost layers of the skin, revealing an inner glow. At Back 2 Body we use only the finest ingredients & natural botanicals resulting in a youthful, fresh complexion lasting up to six weeks. Great for preventative maintenance or a quick refresh.
Express treatment menu, $125 per area:
- Eyes only – lines, wrinkles, skin tightening
- Lips only – lines, wrinkles, skin tightening
- Chin/jawline – wrinkles, lines, fat, cellulite, skin tightening
- Forehead only – lines, wrinkles, skin tightening
Full face and neck treatment menu, $250:
Back 2 Body also offers LED Treatments, Juvaderm, Sculptura, and Botox. Please speak with your Back 2 Body practitioner for specific pricing.
- THE RADIANT GLOW- An exfoliating AHA facial that refines sluggish skin, diminishes wrinkles, and minimizes pores – leaving skin smoother and revitalized.
- LIGHTEN UP- Reduce sun damage and achieve an even skin tone. Includes a skin lightening agent to reduce dark spots while firming and restoring skin.
- TURN BACK TIME- Relax while layer upon layer of delicious hydrating and refining products are massaged into your skin, bringing back a younger and revitalized you. This treatment is nothing short of amazing!
- THE MARTINI- This customized facial allows us to mix, blend and shake what’s right for you. A variety of enticing treatment masks are available to maximize your skincare results.
- MANUAL LABOR- The perfect facial for achieving the benefits of microdermabrasion without the machine. We utilize ultra-fine crystals to gently remove dull, rough skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- WATCH YOUR BACK … Or let us do it for you.- This neglected area is the hardest to reach and the easiest to treat! A customized facial for your back.
- SKINNY DIP- Strip down to a younger looking you. Skinny Dip is a customized peel to address the face, neck, chest and hands.
- HYDRAFACIAL BASIC – $150/30 min – Cleansing, resurfacing solution, pore extractions, and hydration. Packed full of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. It’s like a liquid multivitamin for the skin.
- ANTI-AGING HYDRAFACIAL – $200/30 min – The basic plus a DermaBuilder. A multi-peptide blend to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, younger-looking skin.
- BRIGHTENING HYDRAFACIAL – $200/30 min – The basic plus a Britenol serum. A spot corrector delivering potent ingredients, alpha-arbutin and vitamin C. Reducing the appearance of dark spots and giving skin a bright boost.
- THE WORKS HYDRAFACIAL – $275/60 min – The basic plus the DermaBuilder and the Britenol boosters, as well as a collagen mask and EcoFin hand treatment.
First visit – $54
2 – $110 each = $220 (save $30)
3 – $95 each = $285 (save $90)
4 – $80 each = $320 (save $180)
5 – $65 each = $325 (save $300)
The Essential Series Package – $360
Take years off of your skin in just a couple months! Ideally, treatments are done 2 weeks apart. In this 6-treatment series you will receive:
1. Facial – Kick start your facial transformation process with a hands-on facial and skin analysis.
2. Microderm – After the facial, your skin will be prepped and ready for an extensive exfoliation process with a microderm.
3. Peel – At this point, your skin is fully prepped and ready to absorb the ingredients of the peel to its fullest potential and achieve optimal results.
4. Hydrafacial – The Hydrafacial will assist in any lingering effects of the peel and aid in ultimate re-hydration of the skin and deep-pore cleansing.
5. Skin Tightening – This is when the skin tightening process and addressing the unwanted lines and wrinkles on the face begin.
6. Radio Frequency – The Cadillac of skin tightening and rejuvenation.
** Package price due in advance. 4-month expiration.
LASH + BROW SERVICES
- Brow Dye – $10
- Lash Dye – $15
- Lash & Brow Dye – $20
- Band Lashes – $20 (Students $15)
Extensions add drama and depth to your eyes. Their realistic appearance makes eyelash extensions ideal for day-to-day activities even a glamorous night outs. We proudly use Bella Lashes.
- Full set = $150
- 2 week fill = $50
- 3 week fill = $75
- Removal = $45
- Cleaning = $25
*prices can vary depending on client*
- Eye Fix
- Lip Fix
- Décolleté Fix
- Vitamin C Booster
- Hyaluronic Booster
- Collagen Mask
- Collagen Booster
- Charcoal Mask
Andrea is the best. She is very good at making you very at ease. Top notch service. She does great work, and is very friendly.
Nice clean place with a lot of services. Amy is a fabulous hair stylist and colorist that has done a great job transitioning my hair from difficult places (including long term henna use and damage) and also gives the best Brazilian wax I've ever gotten. Jessica is also my favorite masseuse I have found so far with a great style of massage and a lot of experience.
Amy has been taking care of my hair for a number of years. She is so talented with the best hair color and haircuts. I get compliments from friends and random people I don't know stopping me, wanting to know who does my hair.
It is a great space... The minute you walk in from the plain white building exterior, you enter Back 2 Body, & are instantly transformed into a very calming, attractive, clean & inviting location.
I started going to Andrea for waxing when I moved to Kansas City 3 plus years ago because of all of her wonderful reviews on Yelp and have been a loyal customer since!! She is professional, efficient, and reasonably priced as an esthetician. Her schedule is flexible and she always makes time for me, even in a pinch! Plus, she is very easy to talk to and I would consider her a friend. Aside from waxing, I have used other services at Back 2 Body including hair, nails and spray tan. Everything is top notch! I have sent several friends and my husband to Back 2 Body and everyone has walked away a happy costumer!! This salon and spa is great!!
I've been going to Back 2 Body for waxing and spray tanning for years! My husband went for a back wax before our beach wedding and had a great first time experience as well. Back 2 Body is affordable and, whether this is your first time waxing or a regular routine, you will have a great experience in a very clean, calming environment. Andrea is awesome, reliable and has always been able to fit me in even on her busiest weeks.
Let's just start here --I couldn't be happier with my waxing/tanning services with Andrea at Back 2 Body!
I rate finding a hair stylist up there with finding a good MD and dentist when you move to a new state . After 2 bad haircuts and 2 different salons I found Amy. I have not been disappointed. She gives me a good haircut and I love my highlights / lowlights. She puts a lot of thought into how to work with your type of hair.
This place is just awesome! They provide so many services and they definitely know their stuff and can answer any questions I have right away. They are super easy to schedule with and are very laid back which also helps set a relaxing tone. Walking into the lobby is like walking into another world with relaxing music, a running fountain, plants, etc. Back 2 Body is nowhere near my home or work but definitely worth the drive!!!!